Work From Home Nurse Advice Line With Axis Point HealthAMN Healthcare - Any Compact State..
AxisPoint Health, formerly a McKesson company, is a health care management company focused on proactively managing health, reducing barriers, and improving outcomes. Headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, AxisPoint Health is a pioneer in developing and deploying clinically engineered population health management solutions that incorporate analytics and state of the art clinical knowledge. AxisPoint Health simplifies complex care through service and product offerings such as chronic care management programs, care management workflow software, and algorithm-based nurse advice solutions.
Current Need - Nurse Advice Line Telephone Triage RN
The NAL RN provides care to individuals or defined patient populations through the use of telecommunications in accordance with computer-based algorithms, protocols, or guidelines. The NAL nurse uses critical thinking and communication skills to assess, plan, implement, educate and evaluate patient outcomes. Services are performed telephonically and interventions are recorded in the computer application.
- RN responsible and accountable for safe clinical practice, knowledgeable of customers and regulatory expectations in the clinical area.
- Candidates must have permanent residence in a compact state.
- Minimum of 3 years of RN clinical experience, acute care or medical office experience preferred.
- Entry level clinical call center experience may include basic knowledge of nurse call center procedures and/or company products.
- Outstanding communication and telephone skills.
- Basic Microsoft computer skills/knowledge.
- Current compact home state RN license in good standing.
- May be required to obtain licensure in up to 50 States additional states (beyond home state).
- Work at Home - Must have access to high speed internet connection (e.g. DSL, Cable).
- Must have telephone landline prior to start.
- Must be able to comply with Work at Home Agent Requirements.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to communicate via telephone with members/customers and provide good customer service.
- Good listening skills
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication
- Demonstrates sound clinical judgment in accordance with the Nurse Practice Acts
- Makes decisions that adhere to policy using basic critical thinking skills
- Able to ask for assistance and guidance
- Adapts to change
- Possesses ability to effectively manage time
Compensation is an Hourly pay with differentials depending on shift times.
Base Pay Hourly Rate Range from $22/hour to $23/hour
Various Shift Schedules which include working both Weekends and Nights.
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
No agencies please.
Please Contact John Gallup
Direct Phone: (866) 264-5469
Direct Fax: (844) 408-9362
at AMN Healthcare