Position Title: Inside Sales Manager
Position Location: Blue Bell, PA
Fiberlink is an exciting, fast growing company delivering the next generation of cloud-based enterprise mobility management solutions, the hottest segment in technology today. Our award winning MaaS360 platform simplifies mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and secure document sharing in the BYOD era. Trusted by small businesses, government agencies, universities, and large enterprises worldwide, MaaS360 enables mobile policies that boost productivity, protect employee privacy, and secure sensitive data across smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Backed by 20 years of experience and the most responsive customer service in the industry, MaaS360 helps organizations transform business operations and reduce the costs of supporting the expanding mobile workforce.
To help support our amazing grow, we are seeking an INSIDE SALES MANAGER.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will use your leadership experience and skills to lead current and new Account Executives/Inside Sales Representatives to prospect, cultivate, and ultimately close business.
- Maintain a high level of Fiberlink (MaaS360) solution expertise and competitive intelligence
- Guide team members to identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to initiate the sales process.
- Provide compelling product demos via the phone along-side the dedicated Account Executive; emphasizing service features and benefits, discussing contract terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales orders
- Work with individual Account Executives to develop sales plans in order to maximize revenues
- Ensure that accurate and complete information is submitted in Salesforce.com
- Provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends and challenges
- Lead sales team to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Support Human Resource functions including: interviewing, hiring, and termination recommendations
- Collaborate with Corporate Sales Trainer on employee development
- Establish and maintain department procedures; provide feedback, make suggestions to management
- Act as first line of contact for management involvement on high-profile issues
- Maintain effective communication across key departments and senior leadership team
- Represent yourself and Fiberlink in a highly professional manner
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing quota-bearing sales reps
- Must have at least 5-7 years of overall sales experience with a proven track record of success
- A 4-year degree is desired, but not required
- Ability to train, mentor, and coach individuals at various stages of development
- Top notch listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with a SaaS platform highly desirable
- Ability to establish rapport at multiple levels of decision makers
- Skilled in negotiation and problem solving
- Experience managing sales cycles from prospect to close
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and mobile technology
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization, presentation and time management skills
- Ability to learn and apply product knowledge in a timely fashion
- Experience managing a west-coast territory is preferred, but not required
As a member of the Fiberlink team you will benefit from:
• Generous compensation including: base salary + generous quarterly bonus • Training from some of the best thought leaders in the business • Working in a casual, flexible and collaborative work environment • Unlimited growth potential • Selling a product currently delivering explosive growth in the tech sector • Flexible time-off policy And much more!
Fiberlink Awards & Accolades:
XCellence Awards, Midsize Enterprise Summit, 2012
Mobile Product of the Year, Techworld Awards, 2012
Best Mobile Solution, Enterprise Mobility Forum, 2012
Best Enterprise Mobile Solution, Global Mobile, 2012
Computerworld Honors Program Laureate, 2012
Best Midmarket Strategy, CIO Forum, 2012 (Two Time Winner)
Best Mobile Solution, GOVTek Awards, 2012
Clear Choice Winner, Network World, 2011
Best Mobile Enterprise Solution, CODiE Awards, 2010 (Finalist for 3 years in a row!)
Fiberlink was also selected as a 2011 and 2012 winner of Best Places to Work in Philly by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
Marci Caudle Naylor
Talent Acquisition Manager at Fiberlink