Sales Rep - Industrial Lighting - East Coast 672451
Our Client is the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Their products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
The company’s 200,000 square feet corporate headquarters, located in California now serves as the home office for nearly 1,500 employees worldwide. In addition to operating in 12 countries, with 22 offices worldwide, they also maintain six manufacturing locations in North America and Europe; California (Corporate) - Massachusetts - Indiana - Germany - UK.
We are looking for candidates with experience selling Remote Area Lighting products. Their targeted verticals are healthcare, commercial construction, transportation and anywhere requiring giant lighting systems. We would like to talk with you if you have at least 3 years experience selling large ticket industrial products. There is a tremendous potential to grow in this amazing company.
Base City: Anywhere east of the mississippi river
Number of Openings: 1
Travel Requirements: 60%
Base Salary: $55K - $65k DOE - OTE $85k - $90k Uncapped
• Sells into assigned territory with the goal of exceeding growth goals of the product category.
• Maintains relationships/channels from concept through implementation and product delivery.
• Develops and implements sales and marketing promotions and programs within channels to drive volume growth.
• Establishes target end user account lists per each account within the assigned market.
• Maintains regular direct communication with accounts via timely visits to their locations; establishes objectives for accounts and reviews actual achievements per objectives.
• Defends against competitive initiatives. Implements “meeting competition” policy and procedures as directed by VPS.
• Compiles data on market pricing for competitive products and submits such data with recommendations for further action.
• Identifies and directs priorities that assist in the development of programs, tools, and support requirements necessary to advance the selling effectiveness of the Sales organization.
• Drives product launches and releases for area lighting through sales channels and accountable for achievement of sales volume and margin goals assigned to the product.
• Evaluates existing market coverage and opportunity and develops plans for each channel to maximize product sales.
• Maintains an up to date accounting of sales pipeline.
• Actively supports company’s Quality Objectives and contributes to Quality Management System activities as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
Position Requirements: Desired Skills, Experience & Characteristics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant on-the-job experience.
• In-depth knowledge of sales management techniques including merchandising, selling strategies, inventory management, and advertising.
• In-depth knowledge of Company products and Company sales strategies and approaches.
• Must have highly developed written, persuasion, and verbal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, staff and direct the sales & marketing functions within the assigned market segments and ability to translate Company objectives into reality.
• Proficient in spreadsheet, word-processing, and presentation software.
• Ability to produce accurate and thorough reports on sales activity, transactions, and market research.
• Proficiency in another language or languages helpful.
• Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by the Sales Manager.
• Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
• Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice. A minimum of 2 weeks travel per month is required.
• Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com
Featured Cube Management Content