Leading manufacturer of Aerospace, Defence, Marine industry products of cable assemblies, wiring harness, panel boxes, and electro-mechanical assemblies
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Heading Commercial, Sourcing, Logistics & distribution, Warehousing, Vendor management, facility management for Bangalore Operations
2. Ensuring proper spend for goods & services as well as minimal wastage of resources.
3. Formulating end to end supply chain strategies for Warehouses, Inventory management,Production and Maintenance Areas/ Points results in improved efficiency and Cost optimization.
4. Responsible for purchase of OPEX & CAPEX, Contract management, Vendor management, Quality management for partner deliverables, Issue & dispute management, Partner KPI & SLA management, Governance etc.
5. Planning and execution of Aerospace, Defence, Marine industry products of cable assemblies, wiring harness, panel boxes, and electro-mechanical assemblies within Targeted time and Budgeted cost.
6. Procurement of equipments and tools for Aerospace, Defence, Marine industry products of cable assemblies, wiring harness, panel boxes, and electro-mechanical assemblies, Security , Office infra, Admin & Marketing Purchases.
7. To manage the supply chain of infrastructure goods/items in a manner that ensures neither surplus nor deficit .
8. Vendor relationship management for ADM vendors.
9. Evaluate the vendors and categorize them based upon the service, timeliness of delivery, price and quality etc.
10. Manage and facilitate the sharing of knowledge, best practices and learning for contract and commercial management
11. Implementation of various Material Management SAP Modules, Logistics SOPs and Marine Insurance Policies resulting into increased accountability & improved Inventory accuracy.
12. Developed SCM Performance and Benchmarking Model, motivating and improving output of team by giving suitable development & learning opportunities.
13. Risk minimizing, Improved Security, Waste minimization, & improved overall Customer experience.
Educational Qualifications: BE/B-Tech with a management degree in Material Management.
Relevant Experience 10+ Years in well run professionally managed companies- Indian or MNC organizations.